We take the privacy of visitors and customers very seriously, and have the utmost respect for the details you entrust to us.
To keep your details safe, we enforce the following principles:
- No personal information other than that submitted to us by you online through our contact us or enquiry forms will be stored. We only use the information to contact visitors who have indicated they may like to do business with us.
- The personal information you submit is used by use to provide a higher level of customer service and products to you.
- Your information is not passed to any third party, paid or otherwise – we use it only to contact you and provide you with the service you require.
- Your information will only be used by us to maintain a future contact with you. You can inform us if you wish to be excluded from these follow-up communications and we would be glad to move you to our opt-out list.
- Our security systems are designed to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information by anyone, including our staff.
- Sensitive information relating to monetary matters, such as credit card details, are not stored by us.
We may disclose personal information collected from you if we are required to do so by law, in response to a court order or subpoena for example. Such information may also be released in response to a specific request from a law enforcement agency. If you have any questions about this privacy statement or when we may disclose your information you can contact iByte Solutions.